International Journal of Innovative Studies in Medical Sciences (IJISMS) accepts the manuscript in .doc format. We invite manuscripts from qualified and expertise authors of Medical Sciences. We request you to invite your Colleagues/ Expertises/ Students to publish their scientific/ research work with us.
Guidelines to Contributors
Manuscripts are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org should be in .doc format.
- All manuscripts must be the author(s) original, un-published work and must not be under – consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Each manuscript must include a 100 to 150 word abstract and a list of 5-to-7 keywords. The article length must be less than or equal to 20 pages.
- A research article must have the following sections depends upon the type of paper such as Research paper or survey paper or study paper:
- Title of Research Paper
- Author’s affiliation with name, designation, department, college, place, country
- Abstract With Keywords
- BACKGROUND OR RELATED WORK
- PRESENTATION OF THE MAIN CONTRIBUTION OF THE PAPER/ SCOPE OF RESEARCH
- PROPOSED METHODOLOGY AND DISCUSSION
- EXPERIMENTAL RESULTS
- BIOGRAPHY WITH PHOTO.
Authors should submit proof readied and revised article. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the IJISMS paper template. This will ensure the speedy process for publication.
Once the paper is accepted, the author(s) are assumed to send copyrights of the paper over to IJISMS. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same from the editor.